This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
If you want to know which cooking equipment and ingredients I use, then shop my kitchen items!
Making granola is unbelievably easy. I always have a few jars in my cupboard for breakfast, snack, and dessert recipes. This recipe for Chocolate Granola contains just 5 simple ingredients and is ready in only 15 minutes!
If you’ve never made granola before and you need a few good staple recipes, then look no further!
Make this recipe and store it in the cupboard for up to 6 months!
Easy Step-by-Step for Making Chocolate Granola
- Add the maple syrup, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract to a bowl and thoroughly whisk together
- Add the oats and salt and stir to combine
- Spread mixture onto a sheet pan that has been lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes
- Optional: Allow granola to cool and sprinkle with chocolate chips and additional kosher or sea salt if preferred
Reasons You Should Make Your Own Granola
- Homemade granola is ridiculously simple to make
- It’s often cheaper than store-bought granola
- You only need a few ingredients
- Granola is easy to customize by adding whichever add-ins and spices you prefer
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)Print