This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
If you want to know which cooking equipment and ingredients I use, then shop my kitchen items!
A few weeks ago I released my recipe for Pumpkin Pie Parfaits and I knew I would need to add an easy granola recipe to go along with it. I can’t think of a better, simpler granola recipe than this one. This recipe for Cinnamon Granola is vegan, oil-free, and refined sugar-free.
Homemade granola is one of the easiest recipes you can make. Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and simply bake on a sheet pan until crispy and done. This Cinnamon Granola recipe is even simpler because it only requires 5 ingredients.
This recipe makes approximately 2 cups worth of granola. You can store the granola in an air-tight container in the cupboard for up to 6 months.
I like to add this granola to ice cream, chopped bananas, yogurt, oatmeal, and trail mix. This granola recipe serves as a base recipe for you to customize to your liking. You can add raisins, dried cranberries, dried cherries, pumpkin seeds, nuts, chocolate chips, or whatever else you’d like!
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)Print
Try out this easy, oil-free cinnamon granola! This is great for smoothie bowls, ice cream, trail mix, and more!
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/3 Cup Pecans, Chopped (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add in oats, pecans, and salt and stir to combine.
- Add mixture to a baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Allow granola to fully cool before serving or storing.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in cupboard for up to 6 months.