This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
If you want to know which cooking equipment and ingredients I use, then shop my kitchen items!
Making homemade granola is so easy that I questioned whether or not to even make a recipe for it. This recipe for Peanut Butter Granola consists of only 7 ingredients and takes about 20 minutes to make. This recipe is also vegan, oil-free, and refined sugar-free.
I love making my own granola for several reasons. Making homemade granola is usually cheaper than store-bought granola. You can also customize your own granola to make it any flavor you prefer. Granola also stores for a long time. You can store granola in the cupboard for up to 6 months.
Notes for Making Perfect Peanut Butter Granola
- Use quality ingredients. Choose pure Grade A maple syrup and oil-free, sugar-free peanut butter. You also want ot make sure the peanut butter is runny.
- Thoroughly coat the oats to get the best crunchy, flavorful granola.
- Store in the cupboard for up to 6 months to keep the granola dry.
Making homemade granola is quick, cheap, easy, and delicious. If you make this recipe, you may find that you prefer to add your own twist to it. Maybe you want to throw in some chocolate chips or use flaky sea salt. Or maybe you prefer to use almond butter instead of peanut butter. Regardless of how you customize your granola, I hope this recipe serves as a base for making quick and easy granola every time.
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)Print
This peanut butter granola is vegan, oil-free, and refined sugar-free!
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add in oats, peanuts, cinnamon, and salt and stir to combine.
- Add mixture to a baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Allow granola to fully cool before serving or storing**.
- *Peanut Butter: I recommend using runny peanut butter without added sugars or oils. You could also use another type of nut butter like almond butter.
- **Storage: Store in an airtight container in cupboard for up to 6 months.