This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
If you want to know which cooking equipment and ingredients I use, then shop my kitchen items!
Today I’m sharing with you my recipe for Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus. I make this recipe several times a year, especially around the holiday season.
To me, this recipe is the perfect veggie-forward side dish to serve along with just about any comfy entrée. I also like to make this asparagus along with quinoa and put it in storage containers in the fridge for an easy, fast meal prep.
This simple recipe consists of only 6 ingredients and is ready in 15 minutes!
Easy Step-By-Step for Making Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- Rinse the asparagus and snap the tough ends off
- Put the asparagus on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, garlic, and spices
- Mix the asparagus around with your hands to evenly coat
- Roast and serve!
Best Uses for this Recipe
- Make this recipe as a quick and easy side dish to go with dinner
- Meal prep this recipe to eat with lunch or dinner for the week
- Make this recipe around the holidays as a simple and healthy option to include
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)Print
Want more veggie-forward recipes? Check out my Broccoli & Cashew Sheet Pan “Stir Fry” recipe!