This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
If you want to know which cooking equipment and ingredients I use, then shop my kitchen items!
Fall is nearing so here’s another pumpkin dish to add to your growing list of recipes to make! I had been thinking about making this easy 3-Ingredient Pumpking Gnocchi recipe for a while. Pumpkin pureé can be used as a substitute for eggs in baking so I thought it might also make a great substitute for eggs in a pasta recipe. I’ve also seen recipes for sweet potato pasta using sweet potato puree and flour. So pumpkin pasta using pumpkin pureé didn’t seem like a crazy idea.
Easy Step-by-Step for Making 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Gnocchi
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend to form a dough
- Divide the dough in half and roll into balls
- Cut each dough ball in 8 equal pieces
- Roll each piece into a long dough rope
- Cut the dough rope into 12 equal pieces
- Roll each piece across a gnocchi paddle or the back of a fork to shape
How to Use Gnocchi in a Recipe
There are many different ways you can use this easy 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Gnocchi recipe after boiling them. Here are a few ideas:
- Add them to your favorite sauce. You can use homemade or jarred pasta sauce. Simply heat the sauce, add the gnocchi, and serve.
- Add some oil to a pan over medium heat and cook the gnocchi until they’re crispy. Add some salt, crushed red pepper flakes or black pepper, and some fresh chopped herbs such as basil or parsley and serve.
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)Print
Want more pumpkin recipes? Check out my recipe for Pumpkin Pie Parfaits!