These simple Vegan Sheet Pan “Chicken” Fajitas are perfect for meal-prepping or for large groups of people!
- Vegan “Chicken”*, Cut into strips
- 2 Bell Peppers, Cut into strips
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, Finely chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil**
- 2 Tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Oregano
- Jalapeño Slices
- Additional Cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the cut “chicken”, bell peppers, and onion onto a large baking sheet. Sprinkle the spices and drizzle the oil onto the baking sheet pan and toss/mix to evenly coat all of the “chicken” and veggie peices.
- Place the baking sheet pan in the oven and cook for 25 minutes, flipping/moving the “chicken” and veggies around halfway through for best results.
- When the contents of the sheet pan are cooked, remove from the oven and stir in lime juice and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with tortillas and any additional toppings of your choice. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
*Vegan “Chicken” Substitution: You can substitute another type of vegan “chicken” in this recipe such as the Chick’n Strips by Gardein or the Beyond Chicken Strips Grilled by Beyond Meat. If you use the 9 – 10 oz. vegan “chicken” bags from the freezer section, I recommend buying two bags for this recipe so the proportions of “chicken” to veggies are the same.
**Avocado Oil Substitution: I prefer to use avocado oil for this recipe, but any other similar oil will work such as olive oil, grapeseed oil, canola oil, vegetable oil, etc.