This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
If you want to know which cooking equipment and ingredients I use, then shop my kitchen items!
This easy oil-free vegan mayo is the perfect addition to sandwiches, wraps, sushi, and more! This recipe is made up of only 7 ingredients and has no added oils or sweeteners!
How To Make Easy Oil-Free Vegan Mayo
- Start by cutting the silken tofu into cubes. Place the silken tofu onto a clean kitchen towel or paper towels to soak up the excess water.
- Add all ingredients to a small bullet blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- You can use this mayo immediately after blending or chill in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Quick Tips for Making Easy Oil-Free Vegan Mayo
- Use extra firm silken tofu for thicker, creamier mayo.
- Cut the silken tofu into cubes and place on a clean kitchen towel or a few paper towels to absorb any excess water. This will help in making the mayo extra thick and creamy.
- Water will start to separate from the mayo after sitting in the fridge. This is completely normal. Just stir a few times before each use.
- Store the mayo in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Want more oil-free recipes? Check out the links below!
Want some more recipes? Subscribe and be the first to get updates and exclusive content!
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)Print
This easy oil-free vegan mayo is made up of only 7 ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to make!
- Cut the tofu into cubes and place on a paper towel or kitchen towel to drain for 10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a small bullet blender or small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store the mayo in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days. Stir the mayo before each use if the water starts to separate.