This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the policies page for more information.
If you want to know which cooking equipment and ingredients I use, then shop my kitchen items!
This easy oil-free vegan mayo is the perfect addition to sandwiches, wraps, sushi, and more! This recipe is made up of only 7 ingredients and has no added oils or sweeteners!
How To Make Easy Oil-Free Vegan Mayo
- Start by cutting the silken tofu into cubes. Place the silken tofu onto a clean kitchen towel or paper towels to soak up the excess water.
- Add all ingredients to a small bullet blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- You can use this mayo immediately after blending or chill in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Quick Tips for Making Easy Oil-Free Vegan Mayo
- Use extra firm silken tofu for thicker, creamier mayo.
- Cut the silken tofu into cubes and place on a clean kitchen towel or a few paper towels to absorb any excess water. This will help in making the mayo extra thick and creamy.
- Water will start to separate from the mayo after sitting in the fridge. This is completely normal. Just stir a few times before each use.
- Store the mayo in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Want more oil-free recipes? Check out the links below!
Products for this recipe (Sold through Amazon)